Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event Call for Projects
Welcome to Script Pool Tallinn Project Submission
Before submitting, please make sure that your project matches the following eligibility criteria:
- Projects of a full-length fiction film (theatrical or TV) and TV series from the whole world are eligible;
- Only the team of screenwriter and producer can apply - with a full treatment in the first round, complete script to be submitted for those selected for the next round;
- The screenwriter has to have either film school finished or experience in the film sector.
For additional information, please read carefully the Rules and Regulations below.
Please prepare the following documentation in English to attach to your application:
- Synopsis of the film / TV series
- Treatment including the description of characters
- An excerpt of the screenplay (max 10 pages) / For TV series, the pilot episode
- Biography/filmography of the screenwriter
- Biography/filmography of the producer and director (if attached)
- Budget outline
- Participation for the finalists includes an accreditation fee of 75 Euros per person;
- Once a project is approved for the final selection, the team must be present in Tallinn. Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event covers accommodation, subsistence and mentoring costs of the participants, but not the round-trip airfare;
- The official language of the market is English;
- Submission of the film is considered as acceptance of Script Pool Tallinn Rules and Regulations.
Rules & Regulations