Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event Call for Projects
Welcome to Industry@Tallinn Script Pool Project Submission
Before submitting, please make sure that your project matches the following eligibility criteria:
- Projects of a full-length fiction film (theatrical or TV), TV series, web series, new platforms (VR / AR / other) from the whole world are eligible.
- Only the team of scriptwriter and producer can apply - with a full treatment in the first round, complete script to be submitted for those selected for the next round.
- The scriptwriter has to have either film school finished or experience in the film sector.
For additional information, please read carefully the Rules and Regulations below.
Please prepare the following documentation in English to attach to your application:
- Treatment including the description of characters
- One episode of the film (max 10 pages) / For TV and web series, a pilot of the 1st episode
- A curriculum vitae of the scriptwriter
- A curriculum vitae of the director (if attached)
- Budget outline
- Participation for the finalists includes an accreditation fee of 75 Euros per person;
- Once a project is approved for the final selection, the team must be present in Tallinn. Industry@Tallinn covers accommodation, subsistence and mentoring costs of the participants, but not the round trip airfare.
- The official language of the market is English
- Submission of the film is considered as acceptance of Industry@Tallinn Script Pool Rules and Regulations.
Rules and regulations