Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event Call for Projects
Welcome to Script Pool Tallinn Project Submission
Before submitting, please make sure that your project matches the following eligibility criteria:
- Projects of a full-length fiction film (theatrical or TV) and TV series from the whole world are eligible;
- Only the team of screenwriter and producer can apply - with a full treatment in the first round, complete script to be submitted for those selected for the next round;
- The screenwriter has to have either film school finished or experience in the film sector.
- For additional information,
For additional information, please read carefully the Rules and Regulations below.
Please prepare the following documentation in English to attach to your application:
- Treatment including the description of characters
- One episode of the film (max 10 pages) / For TV series, a pilot episode
- A curriculum vitae of the screenwriter
- A curriculum vitae of the director (if attached)
- Budget outline
- Participation for the finalists includes an accreditation fee of 75 Euros per person;
- Once a project is approved for the final selection, the team must be present in Tallinn. Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event covers accommodation, subsistence and mentoring costs of the participants, but not the round-trip airfare;
- The official language of the market is English;
- Submission of the film is considered as acceptance of Script Pool Tallinn Rules and Regulations.
Rules & Regulations